MY DAILY ACTIVITIES



 Good morning my friends...
First of all I would like to thank my teacher for giving me the oppurtunity to deliver my speech in front of you all. I am really very happy today because we can see each other and practice our English. As requested this morning I want to tell you about my daily activities. I hope you will not laugh at me because my English is still poor.
Everyday I get up at four o’clock and then I do my bedroom. I boil the water. Before I take a bath I brush my teeth. I don’t forget to take ablution. After that I am ready for the dawn prayer. Usually I pray for about five to ten minutes. After praying I always pray to God The Almight for the salvation and welfare of my family and for the success of my study and better future. Then I recite my holy book for about fifteen minutes. After that I always review some lessons. I don’t forget to learn some new words by heart. When the water is boiled, I start preparing breakfast for me and my family. I make the coffee for my father and I always drnk sweet tea. Sometimes we just buy lontong or nasi uduk for breakfast. Sometimes I make fried rice and boilled egg. I always have breakfast together. Then I am ready for school. I go to school at half past six by bus.
Usually I arrive at a quarter to seven at school, so I still have fifteen minutes before the class starts. The bell rings at seven o’clock then all students and teachers enter the classroom. Usually I have about three to four subjects everyday. I always study seriously I don’t want to waste my valuable time and oppurtunity. At twenty minutes to ten, we have the interval until ten o’clock. Most of my friends buy snacks and drink at canteen. As for my self, I always bring snack from home. By doing so I can save time and money. At ten o’clock the bell rings again, we start studying for about the next two hours. When the bell rings at twelve o’clock, we all go home. I always recheck everything. So that I will not leave my things carelessly.
Arriving at home, I change my dress. After thatI do the midday prayer. I am ready to have lunch. My mother always prepares it for me. She is a very kind mother. I am very much obliged to her for all her love and kindness to me. After lunch I do the homework for about one hour but before that I always wash the dishes first. Sometimes I take a nap for about one hour.
I always help my mother to prepare and serve dinner. I always have dinner together with all of the family. After that I review some more lessons. I usually go to bed at half past nine and must get up earlier tomorrow morning.
That’s all that I can tell you and thank for all your attention.

Komentar

Postingan Populer