LETTER OF INQUIRY

Ulfah Amelia
Jl. Kenanga Raya 15
17511
Depok
Depok, May 16 2014
Attention to :
Happy Corporation Company
Jl. Kalimantan Kav. 17-18
Jakarta

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I wish to apply for the position of Accounting Staff that was advertised on Letter Post, April 11, 2014.

I have over one year experience as an Accounting with PT. Solution and have experience of a wide variety of pattern techniques. My computer skills are very good, and I have an excellent record as a reliable, productive employee.

I am looking for new challenges and the position of  Accounting staff  sounds the perfect opportunity. Your organisation has an enviable record innovation in investor financial consultant, and an excellent reputation as an employer, making the position even more attaractive.

With my qualifications, I confident that I will be able to contribute effectively to your company. Herewith I enclose my :

1.      Copy of Bachelor Degree ( S-1) Certificate and Academic Transcript.
2.      Curriculum Vitae
3.      Copy of Job Training Certificate from Solution Company.
4.      Recent photograph with size of 4x6

I enclose my CV for your inspection and look forward to hearing from you soon. I am available for interview at your convinience.

Sincerely yours,


Ulfah Amelia







Komentar

Postingan Populer