NOUN, ADJECTIVE, VERB AND QUESTION ON TEXT



My name is Ulfah. I work in a very big hotel in Jakarta. I always go to work very early in the morning. I work at the front desk. My job is very easy. All new guests come and check in at my desk. I greet them and offer to help them. I try to make my guests happy. I am always ready to give information about the rooms of the hotel and the prices. Then I ask them to leave their identity cards with me. I keep the identity cards during their stay at the hotel. Before they leave, they go to the cashier to pay the bill and then come to my desk to check out. I take back the key of the room, give their identity cards back, thank them, and say good bye.

NOUN                       
1.      Front desk                  
2.      The rooms                   7.  Guests
3.      The prices                    8.  Information
4.      Identity cards              9.  Their stay
5.      The bill                        10. Cashier
6.      Hotel                           11. The key

ADJECTIVE
1.      Big
2.      Early
3.      Easy
4.      Happy
5.      Ready

VERB
1.      Work               7. Ask                          13. Say
2.      Come               8. Leave                      14. Go
3.      Greet               9. Keep                        15. Check in
4.      Try                   10. Pay                        16. Offer
5.      Make               11. Checkout               17. Help
6.      Give                12. Take back              18. Thank

Question 5W+1H :
1.      Who works in Jakarta?
2.      When does Ulfah go to work?
3.      What is Ulfah’s job?
4.      What is the position of her desk?
5.      Why do all guests go her desk?
6.      What information does Ulfah give to the guests?
7.      What does Ulfah do with the guests “ identity cards “?
8.      Where do the guests check out?
9.      What does Ulfah do when the guests check out?
1.      How the way does Ulfah work?

Resource : HS, Soegeng. 2007. Effective English 1A for Grade VII of Junior High Schools First half-year. Solo: PT Tiga Serangkai Pustaka Mandiri.

Komentar

Postingan Populer